Thank you so much for considering designating your VBS missions offering to us at the Gallery Church in NYC! We trust these videos will energize your VBS, give your offering a personal touch all while teaching your kids about church planting and New York City. (Each video is an easy download if you have a vimeo account. Instructions on setting up an account are found at the bottom of this page!)
To Create a Vimeo Account:
1. Go to vimeo.com
2. Click on the green box that says “join vimeo” at the top of the page.
3. Choose “Basic” to the left for a free membership.
4. Fill in your name, email address, and create a password.
5. Make sure to check the box that says “I understand and agree with Vimeo Terms of Service”
6. Click the blue box that says “Join Vimeo”
To Download a Vimeo Video:
1. Once you are logged in you can copy and paste this hyperlink into the address bar.
2. Find the video you want to download (i.e. Day 3)
3. Click on the video thumbnail so that it is selected with a blue border. This should change the main (large) video to the one that you have now selected.
4. Click on the title of the main video (i.e. Day 3) so that it opens in a separate page. (It may not look like it opened in a new page, but the video will reload to prove it did.)
5. Scroll down to the middle of the page. On the right side of the screen it will say “Download this video” in blue letters.
6. Right click on “Download this video” and scroll down to “save link as”
The video should either automatically download or ask you where you want to save the video!